Thursday, February 7, 2013

Plain...

being super selfish..
super annoying..
super stubborn..

that's me these past 2 weeks..
but the worst is this past 1 week..
I cry everyday..
I get mad everyday..

being super sensitive..
cry over something sad, disappointing, upsetting..
everything..
I feel everything worse than it supposed to be.. 

bad-mood everyday..
being super random to everybody, everyday..
laying on my bed all day long, crying..

texting random people randomly..
that's weird, indeed..
I realize those are wrong, but I just can't control..

people tried to tell me..
I ignored them..
people got mad at me..
I didn't care..

that is a super weird part of me..
but since February has come..
something even more strange came to me..

I feel totally plain, about everything..
about those people that I used to think about the most..
about every kind of situation..
about any kind of pain..
I just feel plain..

plain...


No comments: