Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hurt


Knowing that you're someone else's, it hurts me.
Remembering about our memories.
How you've been treated me before, and now.
It's like a huge difference.
Well, actually I don't know if it's just me that being sensitive.
But it hurts me tough.
Even when I saw you're texting to someone I don't know, it hurts me.
I don't understand what's wrong with me.
This feeling I can't deny.
This situation I don't understand.
It's just being too complicated for me.
You might just say "let it flow".
And even myself wants to let it flow.
But my heart just can't.
You know, I did try my best not love you.
Just to accept you as my brother.
But see, everytime I try, it makes me sad.
Yes, I try to hide it from you.
You don't have to know that I'm hurt.
I want you to be happy.
But I don't know, do I have to hurt myself to make you happy?
Once they said, "love is when you're happy to see someone that you love is happy".
Well, I don't even know if you're happy with this kind of situation.
I want to read your mind so bad.
So I will had a clue about what I'm supposed to do.
Dear darling, brother, bestfriend.
I'm sorry that I can't deny this feeling.
I can't even control it.
I'm so sorry, if my feeling puts you in troubles.
Just tell me what to do, and I'll try my best to do it.
I'll try.



But I don't know if I can.

No comments: